1. Marry the Right Person. This one decision determines 90% of your happiness or misery.
2. Work at something which you enjoy and that is worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect of you and do it cheerfully.
4. Choose to be the more positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others.
6. Be Generous.
7. Have a Grateful Heart.
8. Persistence, Persistence, Persistence in whatever you do.
9. Discipline yourself to save more money even on a modest salary to eliminate stress from future unforeseen circumstances.
10. Treat everyone you meet like how you want to be treated.
11. Commit yourself to constant self improvement.
12. Commit yourself to quality way of life.
13. Understand that happiness is not built on possessions, power, prestige but on relationships with people you love and respect.
14. Be loyal
15. be Honest
16. Be a Self- Starter
17. Be decisive even if it means that you are wrong.
18. Stop Blaming others, be responsible of every aspect of your life.
19. Be bold and courages. Otherwise, you will regret on the things you did not do more than what you did when you reflect back on your life.
20. Take good care of those you love every day with sincerity.
21. Do not do anything that will not make your mom proud.